Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned?

Discussion on Banned? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"Your account has been blocked, and is not playable."

Was genau bedeutet diese Nachricht? Ein Ban wirds wohl sein, temporär oder permanent?

Wollte gerade wieder etwas "gehen" da bekam ich folgende Meldung im Walker:

"0AccountblockedwithMsg"

Mein Char hatte mittlerweile lvl 49, schade drum ;(

Gibt es ne Möglichkeit den Acc wieder zu bekommen? Wenn ja, sollte ich mich eher entschuldigen oder den Unschuldigen spielen?
Old 10/03/2006, 01:26   #2

Welcher Server? Franz? Also normal is das schon sehr krass mit lvl 49 auf nem crowded server mal einfach so gebannt zu werden
Old 10/03/2006, 09:10   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by yehaamal@Oct 3 2006, 01:26
Welcher Server? Franz? Also normal is das schon sehr krass mit lvl 49 auf nem crowded server mal einfach so gebannt zu werden
Nene, war auf Bartz da ists schon etwas still in den loweren Gebieten, deswegen wunderts mich ja auch so...

Wurde eigentlich kaum von Spielern angesprochen und wenn, dann habe ich geantwortet...

...außerdem waren mindestens 2 Bottrains in meiner Nähe, wundert mich dass die da mich bannen
Old 10/03/2006, 12:30   #4

Das ganze muss man sehr kritisch betrachten in Sachen Bots und L2, Devianne z.B hat nicht so eine große popularität. (90% ist AFK XD) Du kannst auch gerne mal einen lv1 char auf Talking Island machen und jemand sagen er soll nen Ticket machen das du Bottest, höchstwahrscheinlich wird garnichts passieren weil erst ab einen gewissen Level die GM's dich als Häschen verkleidet überprüfen. Gibt auch oft selbsternannte Bothunter die deinen Bot riegelros verarschen wollen und die schreiben oft auch tickets, das kann sogar passieren wenn du mal für 5 minuten vom Bildschirm wegwarst.

Hab selber 2 Slave Bots und einen Main Bot auf Devianne (Party Bots ftw)
und die GM's dort interessiert es kaum das man auf lv 1 ~ 50 irgendwie einen Bot benutzt.
Old 10/03/2006, 17:30   #5

Naja, abwarten was das Ticket sagt.

Bisher habe ich nur die Autoantwort und die Aussage, mein Anliegen wird an den Accountsupport weitergeleitet, blablub...

Freunde von mir wurden entbannt, nachdem sie sich entschuldigt hatten...hoffentlich ist mir das Glück treu.
Old 10/04/2006, 21:13   #6

Quote:
Dear Tim-Hendrik,

This mail is to notify you that your account was found violating the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct by engaging in the use of an unauthorized third party program in conjunction with the Lineage II service. The usage of a 3rd party program was confirmed by multiple members of our support staff.

As a result of this violation of the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct, this and all related accounts have been permanently closed. The account(s) will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated.

Our decision is made in the best interest of the Lineage II service and for the player base. The decision to terminate the account(s) is final and not up for review.

User Agreement

1. TERMS OF AGREEMENT
(a) Terms of Agreement. NC Interactive offers to allow you to play its multi-player online computer game "Lineage II" on a pay-for-use basis conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and your compliance with the posted Rules of Conduct. Your use of Lineage II constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions and your agreement to comply with the Rules of Conduct. To confirm your agreement, you should click on the "I Accept" button at the end of this Agreement. If you do not so agree, you should click on the "I Reject" button at the end of this Agreement, in which case you reject the offered terms of use and will not be permitted to play Lineage II. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions or the Rules of Conduct, please contact an NC Interactive customer service by visiting the following link:

4. ACCOUNT
(i) Former Members. Members whose Accounts have been terminated by NC Interactive may not access the Service in any manner or for any reason, including through any other Account, without the express written permission of NC Interactive.

(j) Related Accounts. If NC Interactive terminates an Account, NC Interactive may terminate any other Accounts that share the same member name, phone number, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol address, or credit card number with the terminated Account.

7. OFFICIAL SERVICE
NC Interactive has designed Lineage II for play only as offered by NC Interactive at the Web Site. You agree to play Lineage II only as offered by NC Interactive at the Web Site and not through any other means. You further agree not to create or provide any other means through which Lineage II may be played by others, as through server emulators. You acknowledge that you do not have the right to create, publish, distribute, create derivative works from or use any software programs, utilities, applications, emulators or tools derived from or created for Lineage II, except that you may use the Software to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not sell or auction any Lineage II accounts, characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.

14. TERMINATION
(a) We may terminate this Agreement (including your Software license and your Account) immediately and without notice if you breach this Agreement or willfully infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or upon game play, chat or any player activity whatsoever which is, in our sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the spirit of Lineage II as described in the Rules of Conduct. If we terminate this Agreement under any circumstances, you will lose access to your Account for the balance of any prepaid period without any refund.

(b) You agree that if the service or your account is terminated or cancelled for any reason or length of time, you are not entitled to any reimbursement or refund of any fees or unused access time.

Rules of Conduct

13. You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in Lineage II or on the Official Website.
17. You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Lineage II.
18. You will not exploit any bug in Lineage II and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Lineage II. Bugs should be promptly reported via 'Ask A Question' at .
20. You will not create, use, or provide any server emulator or other site where Lineage II may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to Lineage II without the express written permission of NC Interactive.

Thank you,
Schaut nicht gut aus, habe jetzt mal etwas dazu geschrieben mal sehen ob sich noch was drehen lässt ;(

Irgendwie aber eine Ungerechtigkeit, einige Spieler werden entbannt nachdem sie eine Entschuldigung abgelegt haben, andere bleiben gebannt.

Ttztz, komische Politik betreiben die Leute da.
Old 10/04/2006, 22:19   #7

hast du ingame oder outofgame benutzt`? bist du in nem clan oder clanless? und wenn ja, hattest du ab und zu pvp/pks?
Old 10/04/2006, 23:54   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by yehaamal@Oct 4 2006, 22:19
hast du ingame oder outofgame benutzt`? bist du in nem clan oder clanless? und wenn ja, hattest du ab und zu pvp/pks?
Habe OOG benutzt, war clanless und hatte keine PvP/PK's.

Wozu willst du das denn wissen?
Old 10/05/2006, 12:48   #9

weil mir fast klar war dass es oog war... mehr sag ich dazu net
Old 10/05/2006, 17:24   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by yehaamal@Oct 5 2006, 12:48
weil mir fast klar war dass es oog war... mehr sag ich dazu net
Komisches Kerlchen bist du o.O

Mit dem IG kann man nicht großartig was anderes machen, da ja der Client laufen muss...
Klar ist der IG sicherer, aber w/e...
Old 10/05/2006, 20:24   #11

Quote:
Dear Tim-Hendrik,

We have thoroughly reviewed your response in regards to the termination of your account. After careful consideration of the all information available to us, including that which was from you, from our support staff, and from the logs of the Lineage II service, we must inform you of our final decision in this matter is to permanently close this account.

Because of this termination, you are no longer permitted to access the Lineage II service on any account as per the User Agreement. This decision has been made to keep secure the integrity of the Lineage II service as well as with the best interests of the player base in mind.

At this time we must also respectfully inform you that any further questions regarding the account termination may not be responded to, as we feel that this matter has been attended to and addressed appropriately to fully inform you of the situation.

Thank you for your time.
GG, damit hat sich die Sache erledigt, erster Ban in 6 Jahren Onlinegaming...irgendwie eine Sache auf die man stolz sein kann XD
Old 10/29/2006, 13:19   #12

Die bannen auch IG Bots. Es ist egal ob man OOG oder IG benutzt. Nur ist es beim IG schwerer. Aber WENN NCSoft will, dann können die alles Bots bannen. Egal ob IG oder OOG.
Old 11/02/2006, 22:29   #13

Warum sollten die 80% der population ihrer server bannen?
Normalerweise gibts bans nur, wenn man mehrfach reportet wird.
Old 11/09/2006, 03:21   #14

i got banned too T.T
Old 11/09/2006, 10:40   #15

I don't, and I bot daily for around 15 hours. And people even whisper me that they reported me. oO