Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lineage 2 Renewal; PLease help with walker.

Discussion on Lineage 2 Renewal; PLease help with walker. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lineage 2 Renewal; PLease help with walker.

Okay, I have tried a lot of ways to get walker running on this server. What's weird is that I can get walker running on retail, but I cannot get it to run correctly on Renewal. I use the TCPTunnel Method of getting walker to verify. Through many ways, I have tried to come up with the IP of the server using "netstat -n"; I plug in the IP and Port, and it cannot verify. Anyone have this problem with walker on this server? Yes?
Old 05/25/2010, 23:07   #2

maybe they got some protection but dunno,i stopped playing there when then put Gracia Final with 70% of buggs
Old 05/26/2010, 05:33   #3

Oh, what type of protection might they have? I've tried logging walker, and "aptitude song dance" stills works even though walker doesn't. Weird, trust me. Um, there ARE still bots on the server I see them xping every now and then. But I dunno man. =/
Old 05/26/2010, 22:52   #4

i tried today so my solution is u need use skill first then normal hit and u can bot
Old 05/26/2010, 23:39   #5

What?! Lol! Skill first; Like Frenzy first.. then normal hit so I VR, then I can bot on Renewal?!!! Interesting... O.<. If that meant something relevant, please due tell.