Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buff on Command

Discussion on Buff on Command within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi i want to use l2walker (or something else which i can connect on private servers)
What i need is this:
I want type in party a command and he do it example:
i write buff and do all buff i listed

OR

i write Shield he do Shield Buff

But only when i say it not when everyone say it.
Hope u can help me
BB
Old 06/13/2006, 23:34   #2

Use the Control Setting of walker.
Old 06/13/2006, 23:37   #3

i tried but he didn't buffed me ....
maybe u could give me a short explaination how to do it right like for the skill - Focus jsut to know how, thanks
Old 06/14/2006, 23:19   #4

You open the options, open the Control setting tab. Then you check "Recv Request", and choose your other char's name which you added to the Friend's list (in the walker options) before.
Afther that you choose which buff to use and on which commend. Then click "add".

For example: You are playing a char called PWNDUDE. Add it to the walker's friends list, then choose PWNDUDE from the "send name" list. As the text for VR you choose noob.
If you now PM your bot with noob, he will give you VR if you are nearby.
Old 06/14/2006, 23:45   #5

**** thanks i tried but not with add me in friendlist and not with pm ;P thanks dude,
all i need now is a working walker set.ini for any good 5k rate server or 3k something like this thanks u helped a lot <3