Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Walker Script for Chamber of Delusion

Discussion on LF Walker Script for Chamber of Delusion within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Walker Script for Chamber of Delusion

Hi

lf scritp about i port in after 42min port again in and agin again again

the Chamber is 40min
NPC - Guardian of Eastern Seal -
Text - Enter the Eastern Seal -

If Chamber over after 40min i stay very near to npc and i think now make script for report not need more

any can help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
empty inventory before going to worldstone chamber
08/22/2010 - Diablo 2 Programming - 2 Replies
I just copy pasted this from my post on GV because I am lazy, lol icu requested this a day or 2 ago and the easy fix was NTTMGR_VisitTown(); I decided to play around with it a bit and came up with this and decided I would post it here so the pub runners around here would have it before the next etalBot update and also to help drum up some more channel runners for op gotv before I forget thanks to icu for helping me test this this also will help the bug of missed items after killing...
[HELP] Script Walker
03/29/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I use script for walker and i create too. But my problem is: Iam noble and i want to use teleport noble but i want use adena and not my gatepass(but its the same Text "Teleport to Hunting Grounds") someone can help me. ty
Help with l2 walker script
04/13/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
When i was making a script i got a problem.. I don't know how to make, that script "selects" buttons (look picture). DLGSEL(name) doesn't work. Tnx. http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/412/gmshopii3. png
Walker script
10/07/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i make a script so my char can go to his Clan hall and buff himself. The question would be, How can i make that this script run again 19 mins later or when i run out of buffs? Greets
Ontop of Thrall´s Chamber
12/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Für die Allianzler evtl. zu gebrauchen =P http://costaserver.kicks-ass.net/stuff/arrow.gif Klick mich!