I've played like 1 1/2 years ago on a private server, now since every game
is boring for me right now I'd want to startover with L2 but on official server.
I just wonder if there are important things, like tipps or bots because I was taking a short look into these forums and it seems like most would be for pservers,
Thanks that already helped me a bit, but since
ima person with no patience at all, I may wonder if
L2Walker and L2Wind are detected by GG. And whats the
site of L2Wind? I know it has a monthly fee. Maybe
I should keep reading and playing L2 for a while,
so I can understand it better... I'm on Server Devianne btw.
Originally posted by Marie@May 11 2006, 21:04 Thanks that already helped me a bit, but since
ima person with no patience at all, I may wonder if
L2Walker and L2Wind are detected by GG. And whats the
site of L2Wind? I know it has a monthly fee. Maybe
I should keep reading and playing L2 for a while,
so I can understand it better... I'm on Server Devianne btw.
GameGuard could detect them, but as GameGuard does not report things. GG was made to block stuff like keyloggers, since many koreans play in internet cafes. If NC would set GG to send information to them, NC would to incur a penalty.
Fact: GG does not send any packets at all.
L2Wind and L2walker have a monthly fee, but you can bypass the walker auth server.
The l2Wind site is .
Personal note: Don't bot your main char, it makes the game boring. After some weeks you get used to those rates. I got a dorf which I bot 24/7 to make money and my main char, which i don't bot at all.
Greetings from Teon ^^
PS: AFK botting is dangerous. Since GG can't detect bots, GMs normally come as noob chars and talk to you. (like: could you tell me if my hair is short or long and what color has it?). Best thing to do then is prolly PKing. Theres also some strange thing about Rabbits, not sure if it has to do with GMs, but better set walker to not to attack Rabbits.
PSS: Always keep your botting program up to date, as the server (not GG) might be able to detect it.
Uhm how do I setup Walker to kill everything in its reach and pickup everything automatically? Edit: Okay I found the settings but It doesent works at all Probably because im using the free edition?
I actually didnt wanted todo the Loopback thing, but hell I give it a try.
This is working also for me but the loginserver timeout's.
Edit: Okay I'm stuck now, as the guide says I should have now a new network adapt
but I still got my old one.
Edit2: Got it working on my Homeserver xD
But still, Autowalking (Rand), Autofighting and picking up doesent works. Yes I am
pressing on the beginn combat button.
On what Server should i begin to Play SRo? 04/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies Hello everything
i will start with playing Silkroad.
but i dont know, on what Silkroad?
Europe Silkroad, Korea, Privateserver?
wHen Will bE BegiN Da GUild in GC!?..... ^_^ 12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies :rolleyes: i wanted 2 know when will be begin the guild bec. i excited 2 know what will happen when there is a guild?.....
WAR On Scammer have begin 02/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 43 Replies Hello everyone
alot of pple complain of getting scammed of losing accounts , gold and $$ but that must be stopped from now im not looking here for other thankful but thats the time to clean this forum and keep it clean from scamming to keep pple safe to keep our forum the best to get the good repution back , i will reveal all scammers all tricks all ways step by step
Thank you
Maybe ill begin conquer 06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies I think its that game www.conqueronline.com
If not, correct me please ;)
Ill think its for free, isnt it? I red it anywhere.
I also want to ask what server u play (if there are different server, what i think), and if german ppl are here ^^.
thanks for ur help ;)
let the fishing begin 04/13/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies I have been fishing going on four days now. It was a pain at first, but got easier as I went along. Here is a list of progression. Even though I only did the Horde side, I researched all the Alliance crap too. Paladins cry enough as it is, I didn't want them to feel left out. I am working on cooking skill at the same time. Cooking and fishing, as most of you know, go very well together.
Starting out: Getting your fishing skill.
Horde Fishing (1-150)
Apprentice Fishing(1-75)
...