Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi NEED TOKEN FROM BFD REBOR

Discussion on Hi NEED TOKEN FROM BFD REBOR within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi Need new token from bfd rebor server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is their a Token bot yet????
02/13/2010 - GW Bots - 0 Replies
Is their a token bot yet for this weekend ?..... if their is plz post a link
MBx Token Name
08/10/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I renamed CommandToken (MoonBox) in itemtype.dat. So you can see what tactic is any token... Its edited using DatCryptor. You'll see Token names like this: PeaceToken; ProsperousToken; DesertedToken; DisturbedToken; ChaosToken;
Turn T5 token into T6 token
05/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
The other day I got the T5 gloves token off Leo in SSC. I already had my T5 gloves so I got it with the intention of turning it into the PVP gear vendor at Quel'Danas for the S2 Merciless Gladiator Gloves. After doing so I realized that I already had the S3 Vengeful Gladiator Gloves. One thing to note is that turning in either a T5 token or a T6 token still gives you the S2 gear. Therefore, since T5 and T6 can be turned into S2 gear, I got the S2 gloves. I then put in a ticket claiming...
Please I need a token
12/26/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I'm playing at the "l2 alpha" server... and I need the token and the other stuff to play in this server using l2walker .. please help me... and one more question... how can I get the tokens and everything by myself... thanks
Token + C4
04/15/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi people. I saw that the subject about finding the token is already disscussed here, but I find problems with finding the token for C4 servers. Usualy I use EngineEXT to find the token, but on C4 servers, i got error "wrong filesize". So I am wondering how u people find the right token. Please share it with me.