Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C4 Token generator tool

Discussion on C4 Token generator tool within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi i have the old token generator tool but dont work with the engine.dll of C4 can someone give me a link for download it thanks in advance
Old 03/31/2006, 20:52   #2

find me plzzzzzz token for e-global server
Old 04/04/2006, 02:50   #3

up
Old 04/04/2006, 20:31   #4

for e-global ckreat bot pleas
Old 12/09/2011, 08:49   #5

Tq

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mache euch kostenlos Signature Generator/Userbar Generator
09/05/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Moin Community, Ich mache euch hier kostenlos Siggys oder Userbars oder Level Generators Das einzige was ich von euch will ist ein euer Name im spiel Dann schick ich euch via Pn den Link In meiner Siggy ist ein Beispiel wie es aussehen könnte
[Tool] Guildwars Waypoint Generator
05/25/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 38 Replies
Huhu ihr :p Hab mal nen kleines tool geschrieben welches einem die entwicklung eines farm bots erleichtert in dem man während man durch Guildwars läuft per Hotkey einfach den aktuellen Punkt an dem man sich befindet speichern kann und diese nachher in eine text datei abspeichern kann (als fertige MoveTo anweisung). Ich hoffe damit kann ich dem ein oder anderen helfen :) Falls ihr noch anregungen oder verbesserungsvorschläge habt könnt ihr mir diese gern mitteilen. ...
Turn T5 token into T6 token
05/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
The other day I got the T5 gloves token off Leo in SSC. I already had my T5 gloves so I got it with the intention of turning it into the PVP gear vendor at Quel'Danas for the S2 Merciless Gladiator Gloves. After doing so I realized that I already had the S3 Vengeful Gladiator Gloves. One thing to note is that turning in either a T5 token or a T6 token still gives you the S2 gear. Therefore, since T5 and T6 can be turned into S2 gear, I got the S2 gloves. I then put in a ticket claiming...
Hex Tool (i forgot what i need to search for token
03/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I was searching for a thread on this but couldnt find one (theirs was one by MrTeenie on how to get moonboxes cheaper by buying CommandTokens in the market). On what to change in the Hex Editor to see that tokens, If anyone has the numbers i have to search and numbers i have to change, that would be great. Until then i keep searching, Endlessly.