Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2phx on Chaotic Throne

Discussion on L2phx on Chaotic Throne within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2phx on Chaotic Throne

Hello guys,
I'm new with the l2phx. I've seen a lot of videos about enchanting and buying already enchanted weapons. I've downloaded and installed l2phx. Also, I've run the program and I can see packets from the server and client, but the problem is:
When I buy a weapon from gm shop, then I catch the packet and change its 6th and 7th value to for example FF FF, and when I send the packet, it buys same weapon but with no enchant.
Please help me if you know how can i do that thing ?
Old 05/21/2020, 03:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Server has protection,it is hard to find servers with no gm shop protection

Tags
enchant, l2phx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LIVE][L2LII- Chaotic Throne High Five]L2Phoenix Realm 10000X PvP TvT Server[LIVE]
12/10/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
L2Phoenix Realm 10000X PvP TvT Server phoenixRealm Server is live 100% Up Time Server Specs #XP Rate: 10000x # Adena: 10000x # Max Enchant +20 # Enchant rate 85% #S Enchants Only Received if you Win Event Available every ten minutes 4 every win #Buffer In Giran GM shops in Every Town All Items Free #Special Resurrection Buff on Buffer #Full Class Balance #85 max level over enchanting skills available
[WTS] Lineage 2 Chaotic Throne: High Five (By Eternity-World Team)
10/19/2013 - Private Server - 5 Replies
http://rghost.ru/42433866/image.png General Information Chronicles: High Five 5 Period of operation over these chronicles: 6 month. Realization to chronicles Game process Completely working Olympiad Games.
l2phx auf l2 the 2nd throne
04/16/2010 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte fragen ob L2phx auch auf nem 2nd throne server läuft. Danke