Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

walker problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
walker problem

Hello guys, so ive simple problem. ive walker (working very well) but there're some spots, where walker dont detect mobs, the walker have the mobs name in datebase, but we dont detect them, so he dont attack... any way to solve the problem?

ty, regards

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztar View Post
Hello guys, so ive simple problem. ive walker (working very well) but there're some spots, where walker dont detect mobs, the walker have the mobs name in datebase, but we dont detect them, so he dont attack... any way to solve the problem?

ty, regards
goto the mobs tab in under the information tab, then select the mobs that walker isnt detecting and select attack under them. should work for customized mobs, or mobs that walker doesnt see. If this helps please press the thanks button.

Old   #3

ive already made that... was i told, walker works fine all the spots, but not in that one, and yes i think is customized mobs...