Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker 10.2.3 Scripting

Discussion on L2Walker 10.2.3 Scripting within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unable to get any clues on how to do it with the files provided, and unable to find guide. Anyone want to elighten me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker - Scripting Demystified XD
11/06/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 44 Replies
Scripting 101: By Xenosaga21 http://b.imagehost.org/0136/TITLE.gif What you need to start scripting! First off If you want to code for OOG you will need a simple word processing program like Word Pad ( BUT IT HAS TO BE ABLE TO SAVE IN UNICODE ) I.) What is scripting and what is it used for ? ;) Glad you asked scripting in lineage 2 walker allows you to automate more tasks that some of the general pre-configurable options do not allow you to do. . . For Example ... say your...
question on l2walker scripting
11/02/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
a noob question since im new into scripting.... is there any way ... how to make a script pm a certain char?? i've read the guide made by emir0n under the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros....but what i've read from the guide is just only this SAY(writing) Speaks generally. Anyone in game can view. so is it possible to pm a certain char??
l2walker scripting: command to forceattack player?
05/26/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I know theres forceattack() command to attack NPCs but is there something similar for normal players? I have a player called "killer" and one called "victim" and I want the "killer" to automatically attack "victim" when he is in range. any ideas? thanks
L2Walker scripting problem
03/14/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, here the question probably no one could solve.. Problem im a dwarf i have 2 "SAME" rings i want to put tem in. (Ring of Ages) in script USEITEM(itemname)
L2Walker, scripting questions/help
12/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hey, just asking a few questions hope you don't mind ^_^ I'm looking to make a script so when I cast magic on something, the walker bot will cast, say Wind Strike, on the same thing, at the same time. I've looked through the options in walker and have it setup now, but it doesn't cast at the same time, but when I've finished casting. If this isn't possible, last time I checked Walker scripts could not pickup what was said in chat, is this still the case? Thanks. ^_^ Note: If you...