Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need much Adena for less money ?

Discussion on Need much Adena for less money ? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Everybody,

sometime there are moments in everybodys lineage 2 life where you need a lot of Adena to make your dreams true. There are a lot ways to get Adena also this one. Buy Adena for US-Dollar. Ok maybe it sounds weird to buy Adena for Real Life money but thats not my problem, its the decision of everybody itselfs.

But it was my problem to know the answer to following Question: Where to buy Adena for the cheapest Price and more important: Secure! Thats why i created the First Adena Pricelist ! At my Page you will find the current cheapest Adena selling Service and some kind of rating system like the one from eBay.

Just visit it, i acutally remodel my Database server so soon you will be able to choose beside the Server also other Games Have Fun

---- IN GERMAN ----

Kurz gesagt: Wer Adena braucht, nicht weis wo er sie am günstigsten findet, ist auf meiner Page genau richtig. Meine Page kann mit einer Preissuchmaschine verglichen werden, nur das meine ausschliesslich für Adena zuständig ist. Bald auch für WoW ect. ^^

Wer hilfe braucht, einfach ne PM an mich, oder in mein eigenes Forum welches ihr über das Menü auf der linken seite meiner Page findet. Demnächst füge ich eine Deutsche Übersetzung hinzu für alle die nicht so gut english können.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2006, 12:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
- Christmas Special ended
- Added my own BulletBoard, for support purposes.
- Refreshed the list
- Well thats it, for this week
- If someone has nothing to do, and is superb in creating Graphic then PM me i need to redesign my page