Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

On screen damage

Discussion on On screen damage within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
On screen damage

Hi,

I want to edit Systemmsg-e.dat to show some things on screen like damage and debuffs. Now normally this isn't a problem, but when I type the normal variable for damage "$s3" it doesn't show the damage, only the text that I configured. "$s3" is the variable for damage in the same message in the text box, but I guess differs for on screen text.

Anyone knows why or has an idea to figure out the right variable or has an estimated guess?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Damage Damage Damage
02/28/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Because of poor English grammar may be a bit strange May I ask what damage accumulated or MOD
On screen damage / show damage
10/03/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Okay I just wanted to know if any1 knows how to patch the system folder for the "Asterios" servers (which isnt really the 'system' folder as much as it is 'asterios' folder) so that u can view the DMG on your screen. L2utils might be a solution, but as far as i`ve tried it doesnt work... so if any1 knows. tnx in advance.
Revolution - The new era (Server Screen und Login screen) Version:1.0
08/14/2010 - CrossFire - 12 Replies
Hey Epvpers! Ich möchte euch hier nen MOD zum Downloaden zeigen.(Der ist echt geil!>.<) Diese MOD´s sind nicht von mir die habe ich von einer seite kopiert,wenn ihr die seite haben möchtet dann pn mich. Server Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/sneaky.png Login Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/lucaaat_111.png
extended windows screen to hide co screen
03/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
can sum1 post the link to the the post of the dual screen to hide co please, i would really appreaciate it thx