Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker & DuneL2 (need help)

Discussion on L2Walker & DuneL2 (need help) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello guys,

I need help to get L2Walker working on DuneL2. The server is running C3 and uses L2Player launcher...

I've read a lot of posts and tried a lot of versions of walkers, but I am not even able to get the protocol version since I can't start L2.exe with SocksCap since it needs to be started by the launcher.

Can somone please tell me exactly what to dowanload and what I have to do since there is no information on this board to get all this nice tools to work with DuneL2.

Thx
Timo
Old 12/15/2005, 05:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
NVM, I'm just reading stuff like there is no way to get it working on L2Player Servers, at least for now.

Thx anyway.