Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I need old system files

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone kept system folder of client revision 551 or 552. If yes could he plz upload them somewhere cause I need them?

Tnx

« Frage über engine.dll | [/B] SEARCHING »

Similar Threads
Edit Files in the System-Folder (L2 FileEdit 7.2 )
04/21/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Mit diesem Programm ist man in der Lage alle im Lineage 2 Systemordner vorhandenen Dateien zu verändern und zu speichern. Z.B. kann man dann "l2.ini" bearbeiten und es so einstellen,dass man mit zwei L2-Fenstern (Dualbox) oder mehr spielen kann... und vieles mehr! Diese Version ist für Interlude und Kamael! ENG:With this programm you can edit all the files in the l2system-folder and save them. For example you can edit "l2.ini" It follows that you are able to play with two L2-Boxes (with...
[TuT] How to Edit the files INSIDE the decompiled System.mrs
12/28/2009 - GunZ - 6 Replies
Ok well we all see the TuTs on how to edit the system.mrs but it never says how to actualy edit the files inside of the system.mrs. ive seen alot of people asking so here is my Mini TuT on how to edit the Actualy Files in the Mrs. Ok so on any Tut for edititng itdoest tell you how to edit files after you decompile it. now when you look in the folder your all like WTF!?! well here is how you edit the files. In The Decompiled System Folder -Abuse (this is what you canot say) ...
Mavric system client or server files ?
11/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 22 Replies
Hello i have a problem with my p-server the mavric system does'nt work i dont know what is the problem client or server files but i really need this function please help me if you can ^^
System files modifizieren
05/13/2009 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Ich habe mal wieder eine Frage. :) Momentan experimentiere ich ein wenig damit rum, was man alles anstellen kann, wenn man System Files per ollydbg verändert. Ich habe die ws2_32.dll modifiziert und den Rechner neu gestartet. Nach dem Neustart lief das System einwandfrei und mit den gewünschten kleinen "Modifikationen". Ein einziges merkwürdiges Problem gab es jedoch: Die Soundkarte wird nicht mehr erkannt oder so, jedenfalls habe ich keinen Ton mehr. Wenn ich dann wieder die originale...
problem with system.mrs files
07/04/2005 - GunZ - 2 Replies
hi, when i download and change any system.mrs hack, gunZ doesn't start , the login is blocked with the message "cannot access to the server" , if i put the original system.mrs, game start and log on as normally i play. now, is my problem or the hacks works , cause i use gunz.exe and system file don't change by updates or other instances. :cry: