Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map for IG L2wind

Discussion on Map for IG L2wind within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Map im IG Wind zu sehen, hab schonmal die Mapfiles vom OOG rein kopiert, funzt nicht, vieleicht hat ja jemand eine Idee..!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2wind
04/07/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Can someon post a link for l2wind because i can find it plzzz? Thank you for you time.
L2wind
04/05/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Kann einer mir ein link fur l2wind hier posten???
Someone Could help Me ,about L2Wind !
04/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I want to find and learn to use l2wind ! but every link is OFF , someone could help me ? i don't know how this Cheat works ! and what it is done for cheatting !!! can be used in Private Servers ? l2wind is like l2walker ??? Thanks for the atteention and sorry for the Bad English !
L2Wind Bypass
11/12/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Greetings! Greetings my name is OverlordQ, I normally frequest gamehaqs.com (i'm a mod there). I'm sure many of you use my mirror (http://mirror.thedarkcitadel.com/index.php?path=p rograms%2FL2Walker/) ;) Annnnywas, I'm in the process of getting a Fake Auth server created for L2Wind. Now unfortunately I only had the mind to log the packets when I authed my own account when it was still free to use. On the plus side, I've created a simple fake auth server which allows me to verify...
PLZ help me with L2Wind
10/14/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i hope anybody here can help me starting L2WIND. i tried to get L2WIND started but it wont work! I followed the description from the HACKS and ... thread about L2WIND. I play on an official nc soft server (TEON).