Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free walker for official server

Discussion on free walker for official server within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
free walker for official server

hello! anyone can link me free walker for official server ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OOG walker Gracia official server free
01/14/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone and happy new year :) I was using walker the last 2 years for some toons but walker prices went really up lately and i am not willing to give that money for walker. I wanted to ask if there is any version of OOG mainly walker for Gracia 2,2. Current official version. I found at ??2?????????,?????? the last version of walker and it says it's cracked,but everything is in Chinese :S Thank you a lot for the help :)
L2 walker official server franz
10/21/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello know any a version of lineage2 walker to go on the official server franz maybe with a tutorial??:confused:
L2 Walker Official server
11/15/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hallo leute habe da mal ne frage zu OG walker der geht wohl garnet mehr habe mir alle cracks fuer das teil gesaugt aber bekomme keinen connect zu official server kann mir einer helfen thx
ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO USE WALKER @ OFFICIAL SERVER?
01/24/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
how can i use l2walker at official server? i cant find the token number. can anybody help me?