Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Auth Procedure - Token

Discussion on L2 Auth Procedure - Token within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone explain me the auth procedure on lineage2 priv servers and how the token works and any method to fetch this token.
plus on the
Sending data 11 bytes
Sending data 50 bytes
Waiting response

How the username and the password is encrypted
and what does the token have to do with this encr.

If anyone knows ....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Runescape Both Auth Codes Only 5$ each for ANY auth regular price is 10$-30$
02/19/2011 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Any auth code is 5$ send me a Pm or leave a post to tell me which ones you would like http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2675/runescapea uths.png
hab in auth ordner usr/rain/auth den kompletten inhalt gelöscht
04/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi ich hab in auth ordner also usr/rain/auth den kompletten inhalt gelöscht und eine datei erstellt mit #!/bin/sh ./auth sleep 60*5 ./auth.sh nochmal ne kurzfassung: ich hab versucht den login bug zu fixxen bin in /usr/rain/auth und hab dort alles gelöscht
Auth Pack: Auth Request
12/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
I know this pops up often, and I've searched everywhere for an answer, only to not get one. I've scanned over this site, as well as 4botters for an answer, and every one of them, didn't help. I'm trying to run a 4267 server with source, and so far, this is the biggest issue. I've spent several days of scanning google for this one issue for several hours at a time now. I've changed the IP from my server to everything from my Hamachi, my router, my default gateway, and my internal (I think...
Dshop SQL procedure?
07/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Ok i want to use the Dshop but it asks for a password and then gives an error because i need to make a procedure in the DB. I have some knowledge of SQL but i need a help in hand if anyone could help?
Screening Procedure
06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 90 Replies
Procedure: Ibigay ang IGN sa IGN keeper (tangkaron)Magpascreen sa 5 juryIbigay ang IGN at name sa forum sa jury na kaharapKailangan ng 4 out of 5 approvals ng juryI-ppm ako ng jury pag "OK" kayo sa kanilaPag 4 na ang approval i-pm ako at isesend ko ang new engine w/ tut 5 Jury qwertybugoyangielic2626cute_sakurakirtbrixKamenRi derDelta