Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Dreams unable to log in with edited system folder

Discussion on L2 Dreams unable to log in with edited system folder within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Dreams unable to log in with edited system folder

so i am trying to use eL2Walker2.13. I followed:

and i got everything set, however, when i start the lineage II game, i enter my password and username but it just stays there trying to connect but it never does and my forward.bat says the message something like: connect <> no error...

anyone know how to fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
System folder for c5
06/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Looking for clean system folder for L2 C5 ASAP... If any1 have it pls upload...
[Question]System Folder
01/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, first i downloaded this system folder for hellbound here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hac ks-bots-tools-macros/175645-l2-client-moding-tools -gg-disabling.html but if i use this folder my game always crash , i need to know what archives inside this moded system folder i need to replace in my system folder for: -Colour chat -Aggro mobs and level -Drop and Spoil itens in mobs obs: Hellbound Server thanks , if anyone can awnser me
Edited USA Folder
07/12/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Changes Made: Laiden and Laiden egos speed is --> 0 Ivid laiden spawns 999 egoes (like B and C) Wall hack works and you get drops in dungeons now All the monsters in the dungeons come to you from the start. Your speed inside the dungeon is increased x2. Monsters in crespo wont come to you (non-agro) except akris :) Lupain's speed is decreased by alot Autopot is on
Unable to find the edited monster.dat
05/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well, I've been looking all over, and I scoured the link list more then once, and I have been unable to find the edited monster.dat file - the one that prevents you from left-clicking on monsters. The reason I am looking for it, is because it would make macroing my archer in lab much easier - and also because I would like to release the edited monster.dat(with credit) alongside my archer lab macro that I'll be pushing out soon. If anyone could find it, has it, or knows where it is, any help...
lag hack ini folder edited
12/03/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
This is a very simple edit to reduce your ping while in tainging grounds or while mining. not recomeneded for regular play because it removes all of the fancy effects (super efects magic attacks fb ss appearance damage appearace et cetera) sorry if it is already posted somwhere else i did a quick seach but came up with nothing. 1. To start make a new folder somewhere that you can find it and name it lag hack. 2. Next download this file and save it in the file you just made.3DEffect.ini ...