Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Anti-Bot system called Averia-Guard

Discussion on New Anti-Bot system called Averia-Guard within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Anti-Bot system called Averia-Guard

Today couple of hours ago Averia released new Anti-Bot called Averia-Guard, this bot has been developed by Averia team for months now and so far it's been blocking 99,99% of 3rd party softwares, from Newest Adrenaline to average clickers. I would like to invite Elite Pvpers community to come and test new bot system and let us know what do you think about it. If possible this topic would be an discussion about how did your test went.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone heard of a new botting system called L#?
05/18/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
I've heard about it in the BOL forums but can't seem to find anything online. From what I hear it's a new, smaller, completely free alternative to BOL. It's much smaller and has less scripts, but since bol 2.0 is never going to actually happen, I'm looking to jump the ship early and get on with L#
Averia.ws
12/02/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Are there programs that work on this server? Averia.ws I would be happy for any suggestion
Anti guard stacking
12/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey boys and girls, I had heard of a hack that lets you attack players sitting under guard. I did a search but found nothing mentioning it, unfortunately. Let me know if it exists. Love :bandit: Relaxation...