Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for bot on RaidFight

Discussion on Looking for bot on RaidFight within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for bot on RaidFight

can anyone help me out with a working bot for that server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2W on RAIDFIGHT
01/05/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey all. Has anyone experience with walker on that server ? If yes, please share with us :)) thanxxx Gracia Final : RaidFight Low Rate Server
www.raidfight.com
01/04/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
So anyone was trying to connect with bot any suggestions how to do it?
Protocol Version For Raidfight (Help)
12/21/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I've tried them all. I have the server ip and port. But everytime I go to login with a bot, walker, l2net, l2divine. It crashes after choosing the server. Help?
Raidfight Kamael Server x3 Craft
04/16/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ranger world was made to provide a similar world to the retail. We have not complete features and we will never have. If you want all latest features play on Official. We don’t need GMs or Admins. Do not ask for that. We provide all the latest features in L2j Development or we try to. XP/SP x3 ~ Adena/Drop/Spoil x6 ~ Party XP/SP is x1.2 There are no GM Shops. This is a crafting world! All are close to retail except rates and auto-loot. Login Server: AMD Athlon 3700+ / 2Gb RAM ...