Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Resurrect pet when dead

Discussion on Resurrect pet when dead within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Resurrect pet when dead

Hi.

I have a problem, my IG Walker 2.16 doesn't resurrect my pet when it dies, it doesn't even try, neither with skill or scroll. I know about the Auto Accept Live and the Names settings.

Anyone knows a workaround for this?

Tried making a script, but afaik it's impossible to make a script check pet's status?
Old 11/18/2009, 09:30   #2

Anyone with the same problem or with a solution? Does it work for any of you guys?
Old 01/27/2010, 20:21   #3

I have the same problem... the bishop of the party doesn't resurrect a dead pet... :'(
Old 01/27/2010, 23:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hajraj View Post
Hi.

I have a problem, my IG Walker 2.16 doesn't resurrect my pet when it dies, it doesn't even try, neither with skill or scroll. I know about the Auto Accept Live and the Names settings.

Anyone knows a workaround for this?

Tried making a script, but afaik it's impossible to make a script check pet's status?
under pet settings do you have resurrect checked off? Try and set your bishop to res the pet under pet settings, this normally works because if you set up a pp correctly under pets it will buff the pet, just try and check the res button under pet settings with the pets name. Hopefully it works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Auto-Leader Resurrect CT file
02/05/2024 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 59 Replies
I'm releasing a CT file that makes it so you automatically Leader resurrect. For the US and German client only. You need to use Cheat Engine to use this file. Click Here to download. Update: I've made a German version also. It's included in the rar file.
[Request] auto resurrect UM's
01/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 30 Replies
is there anyone that have an SQL procedure to auto resurrect UM's?
Wall hack in dead front common and dead front ark
05/25/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
what do u type in value type text scan for dead front common and dead front ark?
resurrect at the present point tool
12/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi before i start i want to say sorry for my english im looking for tool witch can accept resurrect at the present point thats for my reser lvl 10 so i got 2 chars noob (farmer) and lvl 10 resser when farmer die (aoe thief or lured ond) i can res him by my lvl 10 resser (to auto res im use nubecoder 5000 tool) but when they die both i can do nothing, and now i need some tool to accept resurrect at the present point when resser die too, then when resser up still can res farmer
instant resurrect
03/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
hey, einfach wenn ihr in ner instanz sterbt ausloggen bei ~ 1,5 sekunden auf leiche freilassen klicken und EVT bei der leiche sein wenn ihr wieder einloggt funzt mit ner menge uebung eig. immer when you die in an instance, logout when the timer is at ~ 1,5 seconds, press "release spirit" and maybe you are at your corpse when you login again get some training and it works like any time best for instanzes :D