Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

? Buying things for 1 adena?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I recall someone telling me you could buy things from player shops for one adena somehow. Anyone mind enlightening me on this? It was fixed in C2, but just for the sake of knowing. =D

Thanks in advance.

Old 02/07/2005, 13:14   #2

and i want to know...

Old 02/14/2005, 11:29   #3

use the search function....

but all i know is that this bug is already over 99% fixed on the freeshards. and at C2 it doesn´t works...keep gaming^^

« LvL 16 DE Archer | Buff Description »

Similar Threads
Gaia Server:ALL LOOK SELLING AND BUYING A FEW THINGS
12/08/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Right guys im looking to buy lvl 90+ bower and warlock and nuker (Light is a must) at least FF to 90 WTS lvl 25 pure int warlock.cleric so far with 600k sp WTS 85+7 2HANDED SWORD WITH LUCKY ON IT My email address is [email protected] plz contact me on there i dnt really come on here or add me on xfire my username is Taypion4480 i dnt think the T is cap but dnt think it matters ,) thanx Payment for warlock - i accept character exchange - Paypal - or gold (will be cheapr i...
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
New Adena site, buy Luna adena CHEAP!
05/24/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! We just lunched a new adena site. We're only selling adena on server Luna, very cheap! We would really appreciate if you check it out! You can find more information on the website. Thanks for your time L2Adena.eu We offer adena and other services for Lineage II server Luna!
New Adena site, buy Luna adena CHEAP!
05/23/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
We just lunched a new adena site. We're only selling adena on server Luna, very cheap! We would really appreciate if you check it out! You can find more information on the website. Thanks for your time L2Adena.eu We offer adena and other services for Lineage II server Luna!