Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up scripts

Discussion on Setting up scripts within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up scripts

Zup people, I would like to know if is there any way to set up a script that makes my chars go back to the same spot they were leveling before if they died when leveling, like as in Aden...I leave my character leveling and I made a script that leaves from the center of the city to the GK so they get to Devasted Castle...but its not working out as they spawn in different spots everytime they come back town, the same happens if I try to level my other characters in Hiene I send them to Aligator Island, and whenever they comeback to town and use the script I made starting by the center of the city it doesn't workout fine and everytime I come to see they are just in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of water around them ^^

I know there's a way to make it workout as it has to, but I can't find it, maybe Im not using the right keyword but anyways I think nobody explained that before...I guess....So if u guys could help me I would be more than happy cuz my chars is more in the town than leveling.

Thanks in adv
Old 10/14/2009, 20:56   #2

omg is anybody there? hellooo..

pls help moi! :/
Old 10/15/2009, 03:02   #3

Right, first of all, you didn't tell us what your using. For example, I'm using L2Divine. Love it, every bit of it.

Now, on to the technical part. Everytime you SOE indeed, you end up somewhere else, there's simple checks to make that work and you need to figure out what they are called in your bot program.

Mine are called location checks; for example:

Code:
// If not start at Adventurers' Guide
If (!LocInRange(x, y, z, range))
{
	// Try to move to center of town
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
}
Can you see how this works? For every SOE possible point, you need to make a LocInRange check.

Naturally, this is another example:

Code:
// Random spawnpoint
{
	// Move from Ranom spawnpoint 1 to gatekeeper
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
}

That's it. Easy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2009, 03:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
Right, first of all, you didn't tell us what your using. For example, I'm using L2Divine. Love it, every bit of it.

Now, on to the technical part. Everytime you SOE indeed, you end up somewhere else, there's simple checks to make that work and you need to figure out what they are called in your bot program.

Mine are called location checks; for example:

Code:
// If not start at Adventurers' Guide
{
	// Try to move to center of town
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
}
Can you see how this works? For every SOE possible point, you need to make a LocInRange check.

Naturally, this is another example:

Code:
// Random spawnpoint
{
	// Move from Ranom spawnpoint 1 to gatekeeper
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
	MoveTo(x, y, z)
}

That's it. Easy.
Cool, actually i use L2walker I never tried the L2Divine, I gonna try it right now, but do you know how to set it up on l2w?
Old 10/15/2009, 13:05   #5

Well, I've used L2Walker only years ago I wouldn't possibly know anymore if it's the same way; however, I imagine so.

Let me know how L2Divine works out for you, and I'll help you make the script you want.
Old 10/19/2009, 04:06   #6

Hey,

I still didnt figure out how to set up the l2walker scripts :/ I was looking at some scripts made from other people where they use soe and then they use the command "PosInRange(x,Y,Z,Range)" but everytime I use it, the scripts is like ignoring it and skip it to the "move to" part and my char is kinda trying to walk through the walls...ooohhh please help me to set it up help the noob in distress!!
Old 10/25/2009, 20:38   #7

Come on guys is it so hard nobody can help me? i contributed to this forum a lot of times when i ask for help nobody helps me
Old 10/26/2009, 04:08   #8

Ehm.. Like, your not really telling us what you want from your script. All but: I NEED HELP ZOMGOMZGOM.

I can't help like that, also: your lying.

Quote:
i contributed to this forum a lot of times
brunooo

11 of which 4 are posted here for OMG I NEED HELP isn't really contributing.
Old 10/27/2009, 06:10   #9

look how long i been a member here..do u rly think i just have those post in all of this time? also i got 3 acc in here, and i dont c any "help me" or anyshit like that...but u know what? forget it...thank u all for the help
Old 12/15/2009, 03:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
Ehm.. Like, your not really telling us what you want from your script. All but: I NEED HELP ZOMGOMZGOM.

I can't help like that, also: your lying.

brunooo

11 of which 4 are posted here for OMG I NEED HELP isn't really contributing.
cant believe how i lost my time talking to u....u dont even know whats l2walker tsc tsc