Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Retail Bot

Discussion on Retail Bot within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Retail Bot

Is there a actual working Bot for retail and if so can someone let me know what it is thanks so much
Old 06/17/2014, 15:34   #2

if you find one send me a pm with the link lol, looks like walker is out of commission, there was something I saw called L2Divine, but it looks like its geared more towards private servers and not official
Old 09/08/2014, 05:40   #3

I am not sure if i am suppose to write this ... but here we go:
google zranger, buy the bot 10$/month, sub to L2 15$/month and buy around 1200 ncoins from time to time. The idea behind giving money to NCsoft is ... u wont get banned
If cant run 7,14 or 21 clients without reducing background performance pls dont even try it!

Edit:
#few tips: dont try to kill other bot pts to overtake their spots; u can sell gold for $ to clannies (depends which clan u r in); once u have enough adena to buy the gear u want, pls try to invest into better gear for ur bots or buy items from AH and control the market(which requires coordination with other ppl from ur bot clan)!
it all comes to what u need the bot for? Grind ur main toon exp/sp,PvP scripts or adena?