Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verify error with IG Walker on Gracia Final

Discussion on Verify error with IG Walker on Gracia Final within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Verify error with IG Walker on Gracia Final

Hi guys, I cant get my IG walker to verify on this server, (), I downloaded the latest IG walker (2.16), Im using the system folder provided by this thread: Ive modified the l2.ini so I can conect to the server without having to change my host file.

I use Windows XP, the server is Gracia FInal.

so I get to connect to the server, login onto my account, but when I hit start it wont do anything, it says veryfy failed. Its maybe about the l2wbypass?

thanks in advance for your answer
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2009, 21:41   #2

Contact me with PM to check solution.
If it works we will post results.
Old 09/04/2009, 22:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle67 View Post
Contact me with PM to check solution.
If it works we will post results.
I got to use it, but as soon as I used it I got a message:

Quote:
Banned for ilegal action! GM informed!
and yes, my character got banned.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 IG walker gracia final
04/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi everyone, im playing in a server called "l2absolute" and i would like a l2walker for this server, can someone help me??? THNX:)
L2 walker for gracia Final
08/17/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Like all know l2walker dont work on Windows7 yet.. And like I understood I need L2net.. Some1 can post any tutorial/download links with info how use L2net because I never tried L2net only walker.. Sorry I didnt used search, in work this site is blocking...
L2 WALKER ON GRACIA FINAL
04/29/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
use the 2.05lwalkerrig, find a diffrent program to open l2.bin w/ like steam or something then just simply change the name to l2.exe, im botting right now in gracia final
about walker 2.11 (final gracia)
04/25/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
anyone have cracked version of walker 2.11 english ver ? if some1 have pls share it here thx
Lineage 2 gracia part 2 walker Packet error(in walker cant enchnat)
11/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I done walker for my server chinese option etc., english skils and other but when i'm in some town i get packet error or i cant talk with npc i talk with gatekeper teleport and nothing more? all npc only 1 dialog support magic - suport nothing more . I cant enchant on walker cause i dont see after 2 click on enchant. Only text appears eslect item to enchant. Someone Can help. It's important to me so walker run in Giran and i can enchant on it :S Cause in game i have lags and my enchanting takes...