Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker is not attacking

Discussion on L2Walker is not attacking within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Walker is not attacking

Morning,

well its propably just a missing tick or something but I cant get my L2Walker working. I set up the bot as written here and the status is verified. Then I opened L2, logged in and walked to my favourite spoiling (I am a dwarf) place.
Used the HOME to open the L2Walker menu and did the following settings:

Path: Rand (nothing else ticked)
Policy Far Attacks: nothing ticked
Policy Short Attacks: Use Melee Settings, Equip Weapon (and choosed my weapon), Direct Attack
Mons Settings: everything is on attack

now, when I press "End" the bot is targetting a monster but he wont attack. I am playing on L2Dreams.

Which tick did I forgot to make?
Old 08/20/2009, 08:41   #2

ok, I choosed "10000" at the range on the melee tab and now its working ..... well sometimes its better to

Nevermind
Old 09/22/2009, 23:52   #3

i have some problem i need help to plzzz
Old 09/23/2009, 09:01   #4

hey can anyone post a link to even dwnload walker ive searched everywere and cant find anything Preferably an IG version that is up to date Plzzzzzzzzzzz