Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helping Me xD

Discussion on Helping Me xD within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helping Me xD

Guys i had a problem on a C6 server i just can't explain it how it happend a guy came in giran and droped some staff that are a bit difficult to get by farming or buying them and he was just a newbie.... how he got that good staff so what i'm asking pleaseeee someone download ES-L2 - Home this server and try if any hlapex or l2phx working i realy need your help please if any pro with hlapex,l2phx please try to use it plz plx pl0z pl0x
Thanks for reading this... and sorry about my bad english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some pro helping me here..
09/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 22 Replies
Hi everyone..i really need some help here..maybe a pro EO section can help me about this problem..i have been searching all in this EO section but found nothing about my problem.my problem is..im develope a EO private server..but i dont know what its the problem..everytime i saw this player online on my server (a noob character and his charcter name just number only like 789879 and only lvl 1) and just login...my msg server shutting down immediately..and every time server online..this player...
Helping with bot please
04/05/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Hello , i wanted to ask some help because i tried every bot that i could find here and none worked or at least i didn't managed to let it work properly :mofo: Until now the only one that managed to kill 1 mob is MHS BOT all others like ATOPW / PWO Bot4 cracked / ZcPBot didnt gave a sign of life im paying on PW-MY and got the right offsets with ntKID but still cant get that bot working or any other one ^^ any help thank you :pimp:
[HELPING]
01/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
okay well if you guys had the same problem as me and ur MySql.exe wasent running just contact me and ill help you fix the problem :D :D :D :D
all helping all
07/24/2009 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
copy the linka here and make pupils ss KOBUS ss My Brute
[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!
08/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 31 Replies
stucked on anything while setuping your server? post your problem here and you will get answer as fast as possible better than spamming with posts :cool: first of all try reading Ahmedpotop's Pserver All thing guide. if your couldn't solve it out post your problem down here ""That includes PHP rankings pages / registrations pages / Status pages""