Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking tool has been discovered

Discussion on Hacking tool has been discovered within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wrong post, please delete

worng post, please delete.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hacking tools discovered!!
09/20/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
:mad:hacking tools discovered:mad: I hawe 3 PC in my room ... and i make LAN .. :) and server i wont to make l2j Interlude server for my frends and me! But i hawe BIG problem i cant login im my server... :eek:hawe problem with GG... i tray to make new l2.INI and to make new Host (216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com) tray to kill GameGard , tray to delete Gameguard Folder and gameguard.des ...but dont work ...pls dudes :P help me Server is C6 l2j ...and i hawe Interlude client ... THY ...
Hacking tool discovered !!! Help peeps
12/08/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I had vista installed, and everything worked fine by just changing host files, after installed xp now i get the "hacking tool discovered", and i cant you any gg killer software cause then i get kicked off the server ! help guys P.S. search didn't help , i swear !!
Hacking Tool
09/01/2008 - Flyff - 25 Replies
Ich finds echt nicht Ok das mein anderer Thread geclosed wurde... Ich war hart dran beschäftigt die andere Datei zu formatieren usw... Und bei mir klappt es aber ich habe immer geschrieben ja es müsste bei EUCH klappen... Denn bei mir klappt es. Aber damit es bei jeden geht bin ich ja dabei diese Datei weiterhin zu bearbeiten. Es gibt noch paar kleine Fehler deswegen werde ich zuerst das Video hier rein posten. Das Video kommt heute noch . Darauf könnt ihr euch auf verlassen. Falls...
Hacking tool.
05/30/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
Hi!! Well, this isnt my own homemade tool. Here you got http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3MS9KUE I want to share it. I dont know how to do eighter:P, but maybe, some nice person of you want to tell more info about the Conquer address and so on. Cheerch //H3dd5k077