Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to do solo Rb ?

Discussion on How to do solo Rb ? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to do solo Rb ?

I'm lvl 60 now ... and many Guys say me i can do solo Raid Boss and go 1 or 2 lvl up ...

So i ask you .. how it's works ?
I can do this with normals Buffs?
I can do this with Abyss Walker ?
Old 11/14/2013, 11:37   #2

You can do RB in solo only with full buff from top lvl buffers, and have the top equipment for you lvl with min +4 enchant (better +6 for armor).
And have in mind that Solo RB has a "Cancel" Skill

You can do RB in solo only with full buff from top lvl buffers, and have the top equipment for you lvl with min +4 enchant (better +6 for armor).
And have in mind that Solo RB has a "Cancel" Skill
Old 11/14/2013, 12:04   #3

i dont thing so that u can do solo rb with out bp and yeah some boss have cansel with 5 ppl with full buff u can do it and 1 bp
Old 11/15/2013, 19:13   #4

Its gonna be hard