Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scripting help for useing dagger mastery

Discussion on scripting help for useing dagger mastery within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
scripting help for useing dagger mastery

Hey all!

Im trying to figure out how i can make a script for l2w that does the following:

it uses deadly blow ONLY when dagger mastery is up (the 5 sec buff that pops up with a specific probability when you are hitting mobs) and the targets hp is above ... lets say .... 3k.

is that even possible?
Old 07/11/2009, 23:22   #2

Imo its not possible. I was learning about l2w scripts for a short time, but its kinda lol. For example use skill commands are not working, you cant check buffs etc.

Use L2NET for that script. Check for more infos about that.
Old 07/11/2009, 23:22   #3

Imo its not possible. I was learning about l2w scripts for a short time, but its kinda lol. For example use skill commands are not working, you cant check buffs etc.

Use L2NET for that script. Check for more infos about that.

EDIT: soz for double post, chrome failed again...
Old 07/12/2009, 11:30   #4

****! ok, thanks for your fast response. I tried to use L2Net some time ago but somehow it looked way more complex than l2w. ill start looking into it again now then ^^.