Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone have a working script for Hot Springs

Discussion on Does anyone have a working script for Hot Springs within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have a working script for Hot Springs

I am looking for a script that does the Hot Springs quests, so-as you can get the Tat Jewel recs. If it is possible, I would like it fully automated so it talks to all the npcs ... If possible that is.
Old 07/09/2009, 21:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
and for such requests gave the forum coders the search function to those who want to find something ... but it does only help if u PRESS it and USE it ...

i made it for hellbound on retail and i dontknow if there were changes in the new updates to that quest ... if there were,try to edit it

wrong section - moved,warning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GWCA Thermalquellen / Hot Springs Bot
03/03/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 71 Replies
Hi all, ich weiss zwar das es schon einen Thermalquellen Bot gibt aber da er bei mir nicht richtig funtz hab ich mir gedacht schreibst du mal selber einen. Ich weiss hier wird kaum noch gefarmt aber für Leute die nur Proph besitzen ist dieser Bot wunderbar ;) Hier das Ergebnis: v1.0 Auto Mapping (Checkt und reist automatisch zu Thermalquellen, Autotravel to Hot Springs) Ident+Sell Funktion/Function
Script Hot Springs Quest (rec few S)
05/20/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
in english: LABEL(START) delay(1000) USEITEM(Haste Potion) UseSkill(Stealth) delay(1700) NPCDLG(Tatiana) NPCDLG(Tatiana) delay(500)
Hot springs quest script problem
05/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
Well, I'am using the OOG cracked 10.9.5. When I start the script by goddard gk, the char talks to the GK, but after "pressing" teleport, the teleport list window closes, so it cant "press" where to teleport. Here is how it's set up: NPCSEL(Tatiana) DELAY(1000) NPCDLG(Tatiana) DELAY(1000)
[Request]: Hot springs quest script
05/14/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
I'm looking for the Egg Delivery quest. Tried making it a few times with no luck. It doesn't get past the second MOVETO location. If anyone has this please share. Thanks!
Liquor Delivery quest @ Hot Springs
06/05/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey does anybody have this script for this quest? I've tried to make one, but it gets messed when i have to port to goddard and go to WH.. it stops doing it there and gets fokd up :S if anyone has please SHARE.