Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

macro for crafting

Discussion on macro for crafting within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question macro for crafting

is there a way to create a macro where your dwarf can craft (soulshots)
every few minutes for mana to regain.
It kinda annoys me that i have to swich to my dwarf box every few minutes to get some crafting.

i know i could get a SE/EE and make macro for recharge while i craft, but making this class lvl is a pain in the ***
Old 06/08/2009, 15:13   #2

anyone??
Old 06/08/2009, 16:06   #3

Use l2walker...

Setup -> Option -> Basic Options -> Other Settings -> Auto Craft

You cant make normal L2 macro for craft. Only for target, buffs, force atk...etc.
Old 06/08/2009, 16:06   #4

Use l2walker...

Setup -> Option -> Basic Options -> Other Settings -> Auto Craft

You cant make normal L2 macro for craft. Only for target, buffs, force atk...etc.
Old 07/14/2020, 17:32   #5

quick guide for macros beginners

Hey guys ! macros for crafting can be tricky sometimes. First of all, you have to learn the basics of macros in order to do macros for crafting. This guide actually explain quite well how to start and then in many details too. hope would be helpful to you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tailoring Crafting Bot/Macro?
07/02/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I looked already in the correct section to find a bot that does the crafting for you but I cant find any. I was wondering if a bot exsists where it does the work orders for you while you can go afk? Also is there an essencetapping bot? Does anyone know of any?
EQ2 Crafting Macro
11/06/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Use AutoIt Spy Window to find the Begin/Repeat button and update the variables in the script. Likewise you can update the number of times you have enough ingredients to run this script. I also added some randomness for those people who might be watching for macros. The actual spamming of the related abilities is slightly randomized (500 ms + a random number). Also, there's a 15% chance your toon will perform one of the 12 social interactions. I got bored just watching LOL (I know it's gonna be...
Post NGE Crafting Macro
11/29/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
**There is no such thing as a macro you can use to grind crafting AFK, because there is no command to select the resources during the crafting process. However, you can use a macro to help speed up the process.** **Edit: I have found the above comment to not be true. I have disproved it myself. read on for AFK craft grinding.** There are two different ones that I have used. The forst one is more for the early stages when its easier to figure out the numbers to the draft schematics. The...
AFK Crafting Macro / -Bot / -Tool / -Whatever
02/12/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi there. :D I have a simple question. I am playing Lineage II on a L2j Server with full recipebook stuff. That means that even Soulshot-crafting takes lots of time. Well... Now my little crafting-slave got level 20 and I just don't wanna waste my lifetime for clicking the craft-button each minute. Therefore I am looking for a dirty little helper. Yes, I used SEARCH, by the way. All macros I tried were unable to work in fullscreen-mode of L2 or crashed in window-mode. I don't...
NGE Crafting Macro - Pics - Detailed
01/11/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
There are two different ones that I have used. The forst one is more for the early stages when its easier to figure out the numbers to the draft schematics. The second is when it becomes almost impossible to keep track of the numbers for the draft schematics. *NOTE: Macro commands ARE case-sensititve!* Macro #1 Name: grind1 ----------- /ui action toolbarSlot03; /ui action toolbarSlot03; /pause 3;