Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with l2phx

Discussion on Help with l2phx within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with l2phx

Is there any guide about doing anythin else with l2phx exept buying oe items from gm shops?

i ask cause l2phx works at my server but there is no gm shop

ps: dont tell me to search at google i have tryed it but no result.. only the oe buy item from gm shop is vailable
Old 06/06/2009, 17:48   #2

hmmm how you can say that phx works when you have no gm shop for testing it with buy enchanted weapons ???

when your phx is working like that! when you login with char to server that your charname is @ phx showing that dont says that your server not protected for phx and it working there
Old 06/07/2009, 03:27   #3

i dodnt actually knoe if the phx is working on my server, i just asked if i can do anything else exept buying oe items from gm shop cause my server dont have a gm shop. i see character name on list when i log so the only way to see if it is working is to do something else.
Tbh i dont care if it works on my server or not... just asking if anyone knows anything else i can do with this
Old 06/07/2009, 13:14   #4

i think you can but you need codes for items and somthing else you can creat items with right idīs