Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass Client Restrictions

Discussion on Bypass Client Restrictions within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass Client Restrictions

Hello. I am playing on a server that there's a limit of two windows of lineage per client. You can have two lineage windows in one pc (that's what i mean).

Is there a way to bypass this? To open a third window from the same pc?
I know there is, but i want to know how, can you help me?
Thanks!
Old 05/31/2009, 05:38   #2

sandboxie
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2009, 17:20   #3

Didnt get ya, you mean an ip hider or something?
?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2009, 17:59   #4

i have the same problem on a interlude server

on my server its cuz the accounts have the same email adress and the server only let that email adress open 2 L2 windows

so try to create an account with a diferent email adress and open the 3rd window

if this doest work its your client files maybe u have to change something there :S
Old 06/02/2009, 09:17   #5

Nah, its not that...
I`m thinking something about the fire.dll
I never tried to edit this file while i think that this causes the prob.
Anyone who has any idea about fire.dll?
Old 06/02/2009, 20:22   #6

search here, it disables restriction's
Old 06/03/2009, 12:22   #7

Please only experienced...
Old 06/05/2009, 08:44   #8

There are l2.ini in L2 system folder.
you can decrypt it (you can search a thread in this forum that talk about encrypt/decrypt l2 ini file,i forgot).
Decrypted l2.ini file contain configuration of the client. You can change it and then encrypt it again. I remember there are option about client window in that file. This decrypt/encrypt method used when you want to unpack l2 system folder for make IG 2.13 run(you can also search about L2 system unpack in this forum).
I never tried it so i cant guaranteed it will work.
Old 06/07/2009, 20:42   #9

I`ll give this a test and then i`ll write if i find out anything, anyone else has something to say?
Old 08/24/2022, 13:01   #10

You can bypass the limit on NA servers;