Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 interlude hack...

Discussion on L2 interlude hack... within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 interlude hack...

i need hack to interlude...
i dont know what name of hack but i know wwhat he can to do..

so listen..

this hack to to do subclass multiskills i explayn what i mean.
im paladin...and i have skillls of destroyer and tyrant and bishop in my paladin.

pls give me this hack and say me how to used with him..
if not can just give me that and i try to learn alone..
but pls really pls give me samething of work i must that

thx enyway.
Old 05/08/2009, 18:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
wrong section - moved,warning
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2 Phx servers to hack Interlude
07/22/2010 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
Well lets here post the servers who we can hack with L2 Phx. I mean for Interlude servers. For example push the L2Phx version , Server name + link to the server and the date for publish. Example: @@@@@@@@@ L2Phx v. @@@@@@@@@ L2Phx 3.1.6 **example
[L2J INTERLUDE]
07/27/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi everybody, We are running an interlude java custom pvp server with some modifications. Features: * instant lvl 80 o start in Talking Island, the main zone. * mantra system o Fire
Need L2W for interlude
05/01/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello everyone i have download a lot of l2wolkers for interlude server but i did not find any which work on server where i play ... i copy host intro c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc second i start L2W_VSE and click start start l2w.exe patch it to my l2.exe D:\L2 C6\system\L2.exe and click run but it don't want open lineage 2 no error nothing it just don't want to open lineage
Zoom Hack (interlude)
03/17/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
This is a zoom hack for l2 interlude! You must just put this in the system folder of l2. features: unlimeted zoom in the game;) DOWNLOAD:
OOG in interlude
07/18/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
hi guys i can't bot in interlude is there a new bot or a new l2asrv version i have the OOG 10.8.6 but everytime i get the message: >> verify server fail pls someone can give me a link to download aserv 52 or 53 or the interluide asrv version. thx