Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need short information to l2encdec v2.92

Discussion on Need short information to l2encdec v2.92 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need short information to l2encdec v2.92

Hi,
I need to know the commands which are needed to decrypt a dat-file (npcname-e.dat) and back. It's Gracia 2.2 untouched system folder.

l2encdec v2.92 (zip)
This doesn't help me:
Code:
l2encdec.exe <command> <source file> [destination file]
please an exactly example (like this but it's wrong):
Code:
l2encdec.exe -l -e 413 npcname-e.dat npcname-e.dat.txt
In German:
Ich würd gern die genauen Parameter wissen, um eine dat Datei zu entschlüsseln und anschließend wieder zu verschlüsseln (npcname-e.dat), sodass kein Krit beim Start auftritt...
Gracia 2.2

thx for ur effort
Old 03/21/2009, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463

use this and if it wouldnt work,just patch the system with the patcher.exe file that is with the l2enc. pack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2encdec Difficulty
08/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
I'm having problems with L2encdec. I haven't been able to find any fixes so here's the problem: I run the program and it closes immediately. It's as if someone threw in an input command so that the program thinks it's finished and closes itself. I'm running OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU : GenuineIntel Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz @ 3195 MHz 1534MB RAM I really only want the program so that I can decrypt the image files and swap out loading screens and such.
Short Thread
05/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
WTS a Nirvana GL1 Wu-Tang Female Warrior with 10-20$ pm me asap for ingame-meet or ss [email protected]
[HELP][INFORMATION] Servername And Information
08/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, means that i need Help and i give some Information about the new server :rolleyes: With what i need Help: i need help with the servername we are thinking about PorousCO but maybe you guys got some better names if you have it please post it here below ^^ Server information: We actually got Everything that Lotf source got only we edited it (yes again a server that i saying that we have edited it but this time its true ^^ ) * Water Tao Promo Fixed * * Free Plus Stones In Shoppingmall...
Wc3 tft short game?
10/16/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hab mal ne frage ... weis einer wie das mit dem Sofotr gewinnen nach start geht? wie der eine hacker im movie: The third movie?? würds auch gern mal machen ^^ MFG Triple