Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SUMMONER with Walker - How to get ONLY summon to attack?

Discussion on SUMMONER with Walker - How to get ONLY summon to attack? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SUMMONER with Walker - How to get ONLY summon to attack?

Is it possible with walker to get ONLY your servitor to attack the mob... while you just stand back and heal when needed?

I can't figure this out. My character has to hit a mob first, then the summon hits afterwards. This doesn't work well as my character takes agro and gets lots of hit... and is squishy.

So, yeah, can you get ONLY your servitor to hit a mob?

I'm a PS by the way.
Old 03/21/2009, 14:04   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
post your pet settings
Old 03/21/2009, 22:43   #3

use bow without arrow, or in high lvl set final/warrior/assassin/wizard servitor, but dont get spirit ore with you. but with this, maybe you wont pick drops... but try it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to summon attack pet with highter lvl than you ?
09/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
can anyone help me ??
L2 Walker Script - Summon Arrows,Bolts,Cursed Bones
03/11/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
There are coming few easy script for summoning Arrows, Bolts, Cursed Bones The scripts check the amount of items in every 5 min. Cheers, Strike Mithril Arrow: Shining Arrow:
No CP summon/ranged and longbow summon hack
07/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
- no cp and nak (2 in 1): combine No CP summon and longbow summon hack - no ranged: like b4
summoner pet speed attack
04/26/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
HI I hawe tryd to make non cooldowns for all my skils but failed.:mad::mad:, and i saw a lot of summoners using this speed aggro pet and i dont know how to make it. Can please someone help.I realy want to know this one. TY for reading
L2 IG Walker c6 dont auto attack
04/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 11 Replies
hallo :) im new here but i downloaded ig walker and play on a interlude server. I make a center point and a radius...set walker to Combat and Auto Fun. but he only attack a mob that is beside him and wait till it respawn and kill again...what have i to do? Pathing: http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/27 0907134059_path.JPG Mon Settings: