Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting Areas

Discussion on Botting Areas within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting Areas

hi guys, erm.. i didn't knew where to ask that,and not sure if it's the right topic,but anyways,I'd like to get adviced on some good botting areas, i'm mainly looking for mats..

I've been doing the quest "Black Swan" at Fields of whispers where you collect limitless q items,and trade them to a NPC after,but this area's too dangerous of getting spotted.. so.. any suggestions?
Old 02/04/2009, 20:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
moved,warning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Areas
02/10/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i know most ppl r gonna flame me for this but worth an ask how comes theres still 2 sections (2moons + Dekaron) when the game has been merged into global, well just curious thats all just thought id have an ask lol
Amazing botting/grinding areas - 70+
10/17/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
I used these locations to bot with Pocket gnome (mac bot) and found it gave really good xp rate/hr and no problems with the area. One is in Dragonblight (picture below) and the other in Sholazar Basin. The bad thing about Sholazar basin (which is also a plus) is that they mobs respawn instantly. Your class needs to be able to take on 2-4 mobs at a time and have no downtime. I never died as a DK or paladin. A priest should do fine and any other class that can heal. With the Dragonblight...
Possible 110 cap areas?
06/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Heres some things I thought of: Roc's empire!? LuLz http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3697/possibleare a1.jpg Jupiter Tomb? LULZ! http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2540/possibleare a2.jpg Random road, or 110 cap!? http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1897/possibleare a3.jpg
"Safe" Lab 2 + 4 botting areas
06/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
Well, I figured after a lot of time of finding these safe spots I would release this map. Note, nothing is 100% safe... And I'm figuring that a lot of bot hunters are going to get ahold of this map. It should still be safe though, especially the lab4 spawns. Generally I only included decent + safe spawns on the lab4 map. Gray/Embossed = "Safe" botting area. Lab2 "safe" spots: 2. Lab4 "safe" spots: 7. This map will generally only be useful for those whom are new to lab. It also...