This is what the page updated page is telling us, i know, has something to do with the protocol 12, but still its not working..................... taken from this link right here
Hi guys. I just had my OOG fixed this morning. I am using OOG 10.9.3. What i did is that i just edited my set.ini and changed the protocol version for SEA to 12. Just try to do it with yours and hope that it would work for you as well.
It will look like this
[QUOTE=johnorro;1700899]Hi guys. I just had my OOG fixed this morning. I am using OOG 10.9.3. What i did is that i just edited my set.ini and changed the protocol version for SEA to 12. Just try to do it with yours and hope that it would work for you as well.
It will look like this
15:04:05 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£
15:04:05 Link LoginServer Succeed.
15:04:09 Login LoginServer Success.
15:04:09 服务器[43]当前在线率:9.02%,能否登陆:能
15:04:11 Link GameServer Succeed.
15:04:11 ->Login GameServer Fail.
its hapening again
i chance na protocol to = 12
very sad T_T
guyz, when I've tired to download the files from vpnbot.com crack file, it seems that this link or website is no longer working..
when I checked on it vpnbot.com has been banned.
can anyone download it in another shared files???
EMIRON please give me the link to download the crack
Click the link posted by Kalumb. Change the set.ini protocol = 12.
It works on me.
I really don't know what is happening here.
It seems that it is not working for me....
But anyways, can anyone here post the full version of 10.9.3 together with the crack (the one that is working)...because I'm trying to test it here at my end, if the problem is within my computer or not