Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

scams

Discussion on scams within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question scams

i was looking on internet for some l2 scams but i only found some old and lame ones.
i don't mean scams like keylogers but simple IG scams like:
( make a charr lvl 1, suit him up in good gear and **** someone off til he hits you, and gets red. Than you port to the location where your lvl 1 charr was pked and you kill the pk'er and hope for good drop)
or:
(sell something for for 100.000.000 that is actually worth 200.000.
You make a sell-note, that you sell the item for 100k so ppl are in a hurry that noone else will buy before them and they don't notice 3 more zeros)

i need scams for a privat server 35x
all your scams are welcome
Old 12/09/2008, 22:21   #2

oh c'mon ppl share some scams with me
Old 12/10/2008, 00:29   #3

I know one, maybe old but dont know...

U need a Dwarf. Make a creation shop and put the first 5-7 items to make for cheap adena (maybe shots or so) and then u put all other materials for a high price....The most watching quick on the first prices, then they scroll down and want to make other Items but they pay very hard ^^

Sry for my bad eng.
Old 12/10/2008, 21:27   #4

yeye i know about this one
i used it when i was on l2max but now i'm on a
server with GM-shop, and there isn't any crafting goind on
Old 01/01/2009, 21:04   #5

bump