Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2forever

Discussion on l2forever within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2forever

anyone have a working l2forever c5 walker?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
again L2Forever
07/31/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
so.. i heard thats its inposible to get any kind of l2 walker to run on the l2forever c5 server now ... is thats true or its just a mith coz i don't see any1 saying that he have it working ....
L2forever c5
02/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
So forever went c5 last night and my oog ofc stoped working >< Any1¸got it to run maybe? Pls pm or post here. Ty.:)
need help on L2Forever
02/12/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Well Hi, im new to this forum and im new to hacking in lineage 2 but i would like to request for some help, here are some questions i like to ask, what programs do i need into order to hack for billions of adena and how to enchant saftely? =) plz and thx you. P.S. This is a Private Sever L2Forever i want to hack in
need help on L2Forever
02/12/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Well Hi, im new to this forum and im new to hacking in lineage 2 but i would like to request for some help, here are some questions i like to ask, what programs do i need into order to hack for billions of adena and how to enchant saftely? =) plz and thx you
OOG for L2forever!! Help please!
09/16/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i've been using OOG walker on l2f. But after the updated yesterday, i couldnt run OOG walker anymore. It showed this: L2Walker was patched for L2Abyss (9:01:32 PM) Copyright by Hint (ICQ # 309-662) 21:01:35 on:o) 21:01:35 Enjoy! 21:01:35 Link LoginServer Succeed. 21:01:35 ->Login LoginServer Fail. Anyone can bypass the walker? Please help me thanks! :D