Server Low Rate the best and most balanced that there is playable with any class!.
Server Interlude Server 24/7
Server: English
GK Global: All Kingdoms.
Set: Titanium and Epic Dark Kinght
Weapons: Weapon Epic and Kamikaze
Staff Active.
Selling a two times reborn archer and a non-reborn monk. 11/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Okay, I have decided to start a selling thread of my own.
I'm willing to agree to single offers for each of the characters, but I'd much rather sell them both, hence they're both on one server.
They're both on Dreams > Dream.
The archer is reborn two times and has very great statistics.
The monk is not yet reborn, but has an inspiring charm.
I would accept payments, which are only done in game.
I would trade for in game values, for example Dragon Balls or anything else.
I do not exchange...