Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2 walker script keep fail

Discussion on l2 walker script keep fail within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2 walker script keep fail

i am trying to make a script but it stuck in the first moveto position
i save it as unicode (and i try all the others)
i use 2.19 ig walker verifa ok any one can help?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
walker verify fail
06/03/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
hi guys , i have a little problem with my walker ... i was using Zranger to have walker 2.17 free. it works for few days and now i got a verify fail ... and when i close the L2 client i got an error Nprotect 1492 need to close because an error occur .... what i can do plz ... i relaod walker , did a check file on L2 ... nothing change .. :( thz for your time Franki360
L2 walker script
04/25/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
you know l2walker is one of many L2 Bot that exist nowadays, and this one (L2walker) have something to with script so the walker can work perfectly (full automatic) so, may i ask one thing? is there a tool for generating a script for L2walker? i'm asking these because i'm confusing at giving the coordinates for NPC and hunting spot location and path
Walker Patcher caused Verify Fail in Walker
01/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
I always used the IG eL2Walker 1.46 with l2asrv version_3_0 and everything was ok. I've downloaded Walker Patcher (WP409F) to apply a token to play with OOG version of Walker. Well, it have not worked and now I can't use my IG Walker like before, it display "Verify Fail" Everything is like before, what could have happened? Sorry my bad english ^^ ,thanks
L2 Walker SEA Verify Fail
12/20/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi im having a hardtime connecting to L2 SEA using my L2 walker. this is what I am getting: 14:59:32 ->Verify Fail. 14:59:32 »¶Ó*ʹÓÃÐÐÕß¡£WALKER - lineageII Home L2walker Towalker 14:59:32 ´ËÕ˺ÅÉÐδ³åÖµ. anybody experiencing the same problem ? Your help would be greatly appreciated in helping me solve the problem . Thanks in advance !
walker 10.5.9 verify fail?
10/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Is it me, or do i need a new protocol version? its 560 atm do i have to change it? and if yes someone know whats the new protocol or how i can get it? thx