Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Hellbound server Problem with OOG

Discussion on Private Hellbound server Problem with OOG within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Hellbound server Problem with OOG

Hi

I have problem with setting up OOG walker on private hellbound server. it always say:

18:46:38 »¶Ó*ĘąÓĂĐĐŐߡŁ
18:46:38 Link LoginServer Succeed.
18:46:44 Login LoginServer Success.
18:46:44 服务器[01]当前在线率:29.40%,能否登陆:能
18:46:48 ->Login LoginServer Fail.

I am using version 1.9.0. pls help
Old 09/19/2008, 21:59   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
u dont have it configured right or the server is blocking the og bot,try to read some other threads about it maybe it will help

moved,yellow
Old 09/20/2008, 16:59   #3

Yes it was setting...I can now login to game with my figter, but I cannot start my healer.
I try it 50x but nothing.
Pls can someone help me?
Old 09/20/2008, 21:50   #4

Received Thanks: 2,463
why cant u start the healer ? what error do u get ?
Old 09/21/2008, 11:23   #5

One of my healers always get packet eror. Other two say something about clan and then Enter world timeout.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with l2 walker in hellbound serv
01/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Well first all im new here :bandit: Anyways... is ware bcs its fail at these part: >Login Gameserver Fail. Wut de fek ! any ideas ?
Gameguard Protection [Problem] - CT1/Hellbound
12/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi. I was playing on L2Chuz(L2J CT1 server), it was a kamael server, and I bypassed my gameguard using a GG Killer, so I could use L2Walker/Cheat Engine,etc. But now, it became a Hellbound server and I can't bypass the gameguard or use L2Walker there because everytime I enter the server I get disconnected after 15 seconds (around). So I really cannot bypass the gameguard and play. This problem exists on many L2J/L2jfree/... servers. I think it's a kind of protection that doesn't allow you...
My HellBound P.Server Everyone is a GM XD
09/15/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
hello all as the tittle say last night i made a private server for fun i need it for test hosting this is not my offical server its only a test one! so and i enabled the GM access for everyone that log in now am going 2 work but when i come ill add more stuff in to it so for now everyone enjoy the GM powers :lick: if anyone need more details about the server is C6 Hellbound and i didn't add custom stuff yet i need the data packs for that i also need 2 recruit ppl 2 make l2j forum...
L2j hellbound private Server Need Help!!
08/29/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hello i play on littel server L2J in helbound but its impossibel use walker on it. if is possibel i need ur power for help me pls. my server is M0oage: m0o Age - Serveur Lineage 2 but all players on this server dont have bots.
Zoom hack on L2J Hellbound Private Server?
06/25/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I've been tooling around with DStuff's .. uh.. tools. I'm trying to get a larger zoom distance on the L2J Hellbound server I play on, but patching, altering the user.ini, and then using the loaderCT1+++.exe does nothing. I mean, it loads the game and lets me log in, but the zoom doesn't work. Also, I can't see any of the custom NPCs for the server unless I use their launcher/patcher. If I do that, loaderCT1+++.exe no longer works, but it didn't help me in the first place. I guess what...