Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2 walker setting questions

Discussion on l2 walker setting questions within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2 walker setting questions

Hi!

I have to problems with walker
1. He is changing the targets too fast, he just running toward a mob, and after a short time changes target, and running to an other. Any solutions for this ?
2. Is it possible anyhow to use the attacking skills only higher than x mana?
in the policy settings there is not an option like that
3. domt find any options to heal my party mate if hp lower than x

thx for help
Old 12/29/2011, 13:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by igennem View Post
Hi!

I have to problems with walker
1. He is changing the targets too fast, he just running toward a mob, and after a short time changes target, and running to an other. Any solutions for this ?
2. Is it possible anyhow to use the attacking skills only higher than x mana?
in the policy settings there is not an option like that
3. domt find any options to heal my party mate if hp lower than x

thx for help
1: Change your settings in 'Policy' then 'Use Far Settings'. Set the distance to 15000

2: Go to 'Combat Heal' and 'Use Skill in Fight'

3: Go to 'Party Heal'.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please Need walker setting on l2 freya media server
10/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
please anyone telling me how to use walker in Private Server l2 freya media server.....?? but the client still use gracia
IG walker setting for WC DOT Heal
05/14/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hello, IS there any way to set a delay for a Warcryer Chant of Life DOT heal? In party heal the WC keep using CoL when my fighter HP is low? How can I add 12sec of delay until the next use of Chant of Life heal? Thanks,
Help with setting up a walker for Hellbound OFF
12/24/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
So here its the situation. I run l2walker, and i get message that my pass is wrong ... ok that means its have that protection with request auth packet. But the thing that is more intereseting is that after i connect to server and do netstat -n, there are 2 IPs that pop up at the bottom TCP 192.168.1.2:3355 89.163.144.220:2106 TIME_WAIT TCP 192.168.1.2:3356 89.163.144.220:7777 ESTABLISHED TCP 192.168.1.2:10248 95.42.210.112:1786 ESTABLISHED is this...
Problem setting up OOG walker
10/29/2008 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
I have a big problem to set up the OOG walker for this server l2-survival.net Believe me, I tried everything I could but I'm a newbie at this so maybe the more experienced users can do it. Apreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
questions about installing/setting up l2walker
08/10/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
i'm completely confused about all the posts in the exploit forum. there is stuff pinned there from a year ago that clearly doesnt apply anymore and i dont know where to start. first off: is there a difference between the OOG and IG versions of l2walker? is one better than the other? which is better? second: where do i download it? i see links to websites but they are all written with asian characters which i can't read :rolleyes: third: how in the hell do i install/set it up from...