Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2MMO3D Hellbound Faction server

Discussion on L2MMO3D Hellbound Faction server within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2MMO3D Hellbound Faction server

New Faction server open

Server Name:L2MMO3D
Server Rates :1000x XP 1000x SP 1x Drop 1x Adena 1x Spoil 2x Party
Forum :
Downloads:

Server Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.0GHz
4 GB pc 6400 800MHz
2x 500GB Hard Drive
Windows Server 2003
100mb connection

GMs/Admins:SAMUS,Vakal

Good vs Evil style kill the opposing faction for points and adena

Normal gm shop and faction shop with icarus weps global gk npc buffer colored ranks pvp and pk for faction points and adena and much more great server no lag give it a try
Old 07/13/2008, 01:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
well interesting server .. need more ppl to join and play,but could get good

but i got jailed cz samus (admin) is a noob with no brain . I lost my all gold cz of a idiotic bug that i reported and didnt get my gold back ... ok i was ******,but i reported another bugs in the gm shop (double items with diff prices,nothing big,but anyway bug). The reaction from samus was that thats not a big deal (70kk adena and more) .. but i argued with him about it,that it should get fixed. The final reaction was that im just a complainer nothing more,I called him noob (was still ****** of the gold i lost and didnt get back) and i got jailed
To those who go and play there : if u discover som bug,dont report it,just use/ignore it,cz u will be probably only another complainer
2 samus + team : gl and enjoy the server development,wish u so many "complainers" that can get in to your jail.