Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

l2 entchant tricks?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 155
The Black Market: 132/0/0
Question l2 entchant tricks?

I wanted to ask if you can tell me any Entchant tricks

I play Lineage 2 Blackbird, and if there's someone else could play, I say this as I can with my arms at a higher rate Entchanten

SRY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR SUXXS

Ich wollte mal fragen , ob ihr mir irgendwelche Entchant Tricks sagen könnt,

Ich spiele auf Lineage 2 Blackbird , und wenn da noch ein anderer spielt, könnte dieser mir sagen wie ich meine Waffen mit einer höheren Rate Entchanten kann

« Lineage II Goes F2P | Become Admin Server :) Complete tutorial + Complete Video = 100% Working ! »

Similar Threads
[S4 League Ideen & Tricks, S4League Ideas & Tricks]
07/24/2012 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Hallo / Welcome The English Version will follow....!! - Cool - Ich poste meine Ideen nicht! - Ich kenne einen coolen Trick wie man schnell PEN farmen kann aber ich sags nicht - Blöder Thread Report# - USW...
[Help | Question] Lapis Entchant
11/28/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
The enchantment with non Lapisa breaker does not work 100% of the items to go now and still break even though it may not be. The Itementchant is set to 99%. (Serversidet) the item.sdata is set as follows same on the DB Weapon Lapisia Increases Attack Power through the weapon enhancement.\nItem will be destoryed once you fail to...
Gacha Tips/Tricks [Sealed bead tricks]
11/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 25 Replies
is there anyway to complete an epic sealed bead set with just using a less amount of scrolls? if there is tell me the trick or tip to do it :) please help, if you want to keep it a secret just pm it to me and I promise you i wont spread it :D
Schaman Entchant 4 Everyone ;)
09/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Hey there! Today i was twinking a little mit with my shaman and i suddenly saw i could entchant non binded items with Rockbiter and i was even able to trade them ;). I think this would work with every Weapon that is not BOE or BOP ! Maybe a good for lowlvlers! German: Huhu ^^. Heute beim Twinken is mir aufgefallen, das ich Felsenbeißer auf ne Waffe machen konnte, die weder BOE noch BOP war und ich konnte diese sogar Traden X)! Im enteffekt wäre es vll. recht hilfreich für lowlvler! HF...