Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Elf Stat Build and Skill Help (Private Server)

Discussion on Dark Elf Stat Build and Skill Help (Private Server) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dark Elf Stat Build and Skill Help (Private Server)

Hello guys, I'm going to start playing Lineage 2: The Chaotic Throne in a private server. Can you please tell me a good stat build? Also I may need help with skills too.

I'm going to be Dark Elf, should I be "Dark Fighter" or "Dark Mystic"?

ENGLISH PLEASE

Regards:
Predator92
Old 09/21/2011, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
have the server mana potions ?? when yes you can start mage when no start fighter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 2 CHAR 400K SP NO STAT/NO BUILD [AZTECA]
08/13/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
$10 each via paypal. Reply or drop me a message
Wat is the Best Stat build for Azure Knight Duel warrior
01/16/2011 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
hey guys i was wonder wat the best stat build is for a duel weapon warrior cause i always mess up on my stats so this thim i am asking u guys who now wat ur doing so please post ur opinion :)
Segnale stat build
04/11/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hi, I brozed the internet looking for a seg stat build. i was amazed that there was nothing specific... So i decided to make one. Best seg build is dex for ur wep , spr should never go above hp. Skills boosted by spr: Cursed field,Cursed blizzard,Rise Fierce,Curse Cry. As I noticed these are the only AoE skills of the seg lol so boost ur hp and spr
Pure Str Stat Build..
12/14/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hello i have a lvl 72 bower.. Im just wondering if im hybrid.. bcause i bought the character and idk if she put any int... but i have 13168hp and 5581 int.. my stats are: 313str and 127 int thx
Psy skills my current stat build!
11/04/2006 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Im a crucio psy my skills are 120 sta and like 29 int so my spelles dont do like 1 damge... Is this a good crucio build. I have a question is there any psy skill which damage isnt reflected by int? Like any of the aoe ones.