Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to find a servers port..HELP FAST!!!!

Discussion on how to find a servers port..HELP FAST!!!! within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to find a servers port..HELP FAST!!!!

how can i find a server port or ip??...i have a program that needs the servers port...and i cannot run it without the port ( please help
Old 03/24/2008, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
and if someone knows a hack that works on kamaels servers for enchanting items...please let me know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to find Only-Battleground private servers?
01/08/2010 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi i used to play on a only-battleground private server (you create a new character and you are automatically teleported in alterac valley, with best equip, instant lvl 70, very funny, looots of pvp!) but now the server i used to play on suddenly was closed and i cant find a server like that. I searched servers like that on wowstatus.net but i couldnt find anything like that server. So can someone tell me a website to find servers like that, or directly a server that has that cool gameplay?...
How to find the port?
06/11/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
how can i find the port number for a server? i use netstat in my cmd but it always comes up with like 53437 instead of 4 numbers?
where to find fast vps trick
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
does anyone kno where to find the fast vps trick topic. i tried searching nothing came up. Pls dont flame :D , thanks
please help me find private servers
09/13/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
u need private server for this or matrix online as i have no money to p2p or even buy the game and im english only
Port Scanning the Servers
05/31/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
So yeah.. For about a month I would port scan Lion To see if anything new opened up. All I ever found was Terminal Services and mysql But those *uck heads reported me to my ISP Almost got my internet banned. So this warning goes out to you all The GMs might suck but TQ doesnt take kindly to DOS attacks or port scanning