Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What i need to run IGWalker on Interlude?

Discussion on What i need to run IGWalker on Interlude? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

What IGWalker??
What crack to IGWalker??
What other programs??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] IGwalker in L2Max
10/27/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I connect with eL2Walker1.79_interlude on L2max ( Lineage II: Max - Taking Lineage To The Max! ) interlude server, no errors but after a few seconds i can't move my char, i see the other ppl move, etc but i can't do anything. Can someone help me pls? thanks.
My IGWalker Crashes
05/17/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello, i can't solve this problem so i will ask for your help.. I have windows vista x64 and i am trying to use walker for a C4 private server, i make everything i have to do to make IGW working, but the problem is when i log in the game, it just crashes with the most common "L2 stop responding". I tried running the game normally and it works fine, but when i load IGW it crashes.. i tried almost every version of it (from 1.20 to 1.98), with both verification programs (this runs fine once i...
Igwalker issue =\
01/16/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi guys , i have igwalker 79 and im playing on C6 Interlude . The auth is OK but when i click STart AUtofun it freezes then closes =\ anyone have a solution? bb
question about IGwalker
03/13/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
is there anyway to fix IG walker so it shows ingame player HP? it display 0/0 and sometime actual hp but only in party
MIRROR for IGWalker (PLEASE)
12/15/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Can anyone post a IG Walker mirror? All mirrors of the forum are expired. NVM found one elsewhere.